Thursday, November 11, 2010

Saying something vs doing something = two different things!

I’m back from holidays and dealing with some serious post holiday blues so there has been very little blog love in the past two weeks – sorry about that! An old work colleague once told me that you always need to have a holiday to look forward to and that it should be booked quite soon after returning from the most recent one! Believe me, he knew what he was talking about!

Now, I know many of you that followed Amy and my Cambodia/Vietnam adventure were a little sceptical when we said we’d travel together again… well I thought you’d all like to know that yesterday we booked flights to the Barossa Valley for next June – we’re doing it!

At this stage, we have no other details besides there will definitely be a lot of wineries! However, there will probably be a hire car…

Anyway – if you know of any “must see” wineries leave a comment!
I suggested that instead of just a weekend trip we make it a little more permanent, take the Hickenbothams up on their offer and buy their McLaren Vale estate… I’m sure you can imagine how that conversation went!

No comments:

Post a Comment